|| PRESS PLAY || FUNNY || A NAPPY CHANGE TUTOTIAL WITH A TWIST.
Some times us Mamma’s [and Pappa’s] just need a good laugh [even if it’s at my expense] and if we can’t take the mickey out of the mundane tasks we as parents have to deal with daily then the world would be a pretty bland and boring place, wouldn’t it?
So here you have it, my TOP TIPS for changing your babes nappy.
1. POP A PEG ON YOUR NOSE – Ya’ll know you’re going to need a peg. The smells that come from the back end of your little cherub can be so bad, they could give a skunk a good run for its Money.
2. WEAR GLOVES – These are a necessity. Chances are your hands will end up exposed to poop in the clean up process, especially in the case of number 3’s – more commonly known as poo explosions.
3. FACE MASK – We all see the poo and smell it, but did you ever think about the fact that you’re inhaling poo particles? No? Well now you are, aren’t you? Save yourself the the sickening thought and your insides of that kind of exposure by grabbing a scarf and using it as a face mask to filter the air as you change your little one.
But if all these fail, my REAL LIFE tips for changing your little ones are.
1. Use fragrance free wipes.
2. Buy Cheap + Affordable Nappies. There’s no award for spending the most money on a product like this. We will end up buying THOUSANDS of them, they’re literally going in the bin + they all do the same thing. I use Littles Ones Nappies from Woolies.. costs me $11 a week, bargain.
3. Use a good Zinc Cream as a barrier to protect their little bottoms and sensitive skin.
Disclosure: No, unfortunately I don’t actually do this, most days I do end up with my babies poo on me #mumlife BUT I have baby sat some friends babies before and I can tell you, the sight and smell of poo from a child that is NOT yours does make you wish you owned a hazmat suit. I’ve also never smelt a skunk soo.. who knows if that comparison was relevant, childhood cartoons lead me to believe it is though.
Did my video + tips give you a giggle?
What are your nappy change tips?
As this is my FIRST “VLOG” I would LOVE some feedback.
Leave me a comment here, don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and share this.
you can also.
Follow me on Instagram here. Don’t forget to Like, Comment and tag some friends on this Video post on Instagram.
Like my page on Facebook here. Don’t forget to Like, Comment, tag some friends and share this video post on Facebook.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here. Make sure you give this video a thumbs up and comment on it on Youtube.
#rssau #littleonesnappy #woolworths